Here’s a rich chocolate mug cake you can make it minutes in the microwave. Just takes a handful of ingredients and comes out of the microwave warm, and rich with that wonderful chocolatey flavor. Check out the video below to see how incredibly easy this is:
All Purpose Flour 4 tbsp
Sugar 3 tbsp
Cocoa Powder 2 tbsp
Baking Soda 1/4 tsp
Milk 3 tbsp
Oil 2-3 tbsp (because it’s eggless I would error on the side of more oil
Vanilla Extract 1/4 tsp (optional)
Chocolate Chips 1 tsp
1. Combine dry ingredients in a microwave safe mug.
2. Add in wet ingredients and stir.
3. Add some more chocolate chips on top for good measure.
4. Put in microwave for 2 minutes.
5. Let it cool for a couple minutes and enjoy. I topped mine with powered sugar and caramel sauce.
This is so easy and yummy. Only takes a few minutes to whip up and you’re enjoying a wonderfully rich chocolate cake from a mug.