Lemon juice is also added in this mint juice recipe. It will retain green color of the juice, even the next day. It also added some punch and flavor to the drink.
So give this healthy mint juice a try in this summer and let me know how you like it.
Mint leaves – ½ cup, packed
Honey or sugar – ½ tablespoons
Black pepper powder – ½ teaspoon
Black salt – 1 teaspoon
Roasted cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt – to taste
Lemon juice – 1 ½ tablespoons
Chilled water – 3 cups
1. Remove the mint leaves from stems and wash it very well.
2. Take all the ingredients in the blender with only ½ cup of water.
3. Blend it into smooth puree.
4. Add remaining water and swirl again 2-3 times or till just all get incorporated.
5. If you want you can strain the juice using strainer. I skipped this step because I like this way then why do extra step.
6. If your water is not chilled then chill it in the refrigerator or serve with ice cubes.
7. If juice is refrigerated then stir first and then pour into the serving glass.