The atta dough is used almost on a daily basis in the Indian household, so homemakers often knead it in bulk and store for at least three meals. Here’s how you can keep refrigerated dough soft and fresh.
1. Always knead the dough with lukewarm water and knead it for at least 7–8 minutes for extra smoothness
2. After kneading, immediately cover it with a wet cloth
3. Just before storing, pat some oil on the surface of the dough
4. Wrap it in a plastic cling
5.Store in an airtight container
6. Microwave the dough for a few seconds before the next use