Strawberry is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, tempting red color, juicy pulp and sweetness. This delightful recipe of frozen strawberry juice is one of the best ways to enjoy its goodness in any season. To take flavor profile of this juice to next level, this recipe uses orange juice as an additional flavoring agent that gives a nice little twist to its strawberry delight.
1 cup Frozen Strawberries
1/4 cup Orange Juice
2 teaspoons Sugar
1½ cups Water
1. Blend frozen strawberries, sugar, orange juice and water in a blender or mixer. Blend until smooth puree.
2. Strain and pour it into serving glass. Optionally garnish with whole strawberry. Slice strawberry in middle from bottom till its center. Slide and place it on the rim of glass and serve.
Tips and Variations:
– Add more sugar for sweeter taste and less sugar for mild sweet taste. Avoid it completely if preparing it for kids or if you are on a juice diet.
– Use only 1/2 cup water to make it thicker like puree.
– If orange juice is not available, then you can use 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice.
Taste: Mild sweet and tangy
Serving Ideas: Serve it in the evening during hot summer. Serve it as a party drink or welcome drink in functions.