The secret to perfect crispy potatoes seasoned with salt and pepper is perfect snack.
Recipe of Crispy Potato
|White pepper powder||1/2||Teaspoons|
|All purpose flour||1/2||Cup|
1. Remove peel and grate potato and transfer into a bowl.
2. To it add salt, white pepper powder and mix nicely.
3. In another plate add corn flour, all purpose flour, little salt and mix nicely.
4. Take small dumpling of potato mixture and make flat round shape using hand and coat it with all purpose flour mixture and keep aside.
5. In the leftover all purpose flour mixture add water, mix nicely to make slurry.
6. Dip coated potato mixture and shallow fry in hot pan with little oil on both sides.
7. Transfer into serving plate.
8. Green chutney: In the mix jar blend green chillies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, salt, lime juice into smooth green paste.
9. Pour this mixture on top of fried potato and garnish with meethi chutney in the middle.
10. Now the crispy potato is ready to serve.